Friday, July 6, 2012

crazyrandomhappenstance

Yesterday I was waiting for class to start, so naturally I was at the smoking pavilion.

Then my professor walks out of the building. He looks like a damn student. For real. He also smokes.

We had a full fledged conversation about the Fourth of July and family and school. He smoked one Spirit to my 2.5 Camels.

It was weird. Just so weird. But not at all awkward, which was also weird. As for the class, I'm going to pass it so whatever.


As for today, I got my first paycheck! It's direct deposit, so I checked my account online. I have a grand total of....about $88. 


Not even triple digits. Incredible. But we all have to start somewhere.


Speaking of the Fourth of July, I made some bomb ass burgers. I wish I should've taken a picture before they were devoured, but with a whole 88 bucks I can only afford a disposable camera at this point. And let's be honest, how embarrassing would it be to go out and buy a fucking disposable camera? I also made fried chicken. So good. I should've taken a picture of that too. 


What else, what else.......


Superior Donuts! Superior Donuts starts this month! Auditions are July 22-23 and then the next week we start rehearsal and then run Sept 7-22. Or maybe the 23. We'll get there when we get there. So I'll be doing that for a while.

And yeah, that's what going on. There is truly no point to this post, I just felt like I had to update. I'll leave you with this:

Things I'm going to Buy with my New-Found Windfall (in no particular order)
1) A damn haircut
2) A proper camera
3)Headphones
4) A car via saving up
5) Archery lessons (because I want to be Katniss when I grow up)
6) Video games
7) Random odds and ends to resupply my tacklebox
8) A pack of college-rule paper
9) A nice red wine that would pair nicely with a Harry Potter marathon 
10) A cookbook 
11) Gas ($3.08 at Kroger!) 
12) All the Hunger Games books 
13) Some worthless stuff 


No comments:

Post a Comment