Friday, February 17, 2012

what i really do.


I can't translate this to Latin. And I have to.

I think I've taken on the added role of Prop Master for the show, and I have to type love letters and company forms. And Director wants for the words to be in Latin. Because that's just how things are done. And I was running behind on my rehearsal reports.

But I did find this awesome font.

Other than that, the show is going fantastic. Thanks for asking.

Everybody is doing this thing, but there weren't any for Stage Managers, so I made one myself. I'm proud.



And that's the gist of it. 

School is.......going. Just going. I really just want to have a good GPA and transfer out of here. I think I've settled on UH. Settled. But they have an SM program. How can I ignore that? 

The UH SM degree plan says I have to take Tai Chi? The fuck is that about? 

Anyway. I think I'll just apply to UH, get in, and then audition a semester later. Because none of their shit makes any sense. 

This post really doesn't have a point. I just felt the need to update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment